by Jay Mistry · Jan 17, 2021
Some books that can help you
The topics that you need to learn
- Day 1 — JS Basics
- Day 2 — JS Syntax
- Day 3 — JS DOM Manipulation
- Day 4 — JS Data Types
- Day 5 — JS Comparison
- Day 6 — JS Functions
- Day 7 — JS Objects
- Day 8 — JS
- Day 9 — JS Events
- Day 10 — JS Strings and Numbers
- Day 11 — JS Arrays
- Day 12 — JS Loops and Control Statements
- Day 13 — JS Promises
- Day 14 — JS Async/Await
- Day 15 — JS Forms
Let’s see in detail what each topic has to offer and where you can start learning!
Day 1 — JS Basics
Day 2 — JS Syntax
console object to manage outputs.
Day 3 — JS DOM Manipulation
Now you will learn how to access different elements from your website using the Document Object Model and how you can edit them.
- Learn what DOM is from here
- DOM Introduction by The Net Ninja
- Traversing the DOM by The Net Ninja
- Changing page content by The Net Ninja
- Changing element attributes by The Net Ninja
- Changing CSS styles of elements by The Net Ninja
- Adding and removing elements from the DOM by The Net Ninja
Day 4 — JS Data Types
Day 5 — JS Comparison
Learn how you can compare different data and logical conditions in this section.
Day 6 — JS Functions
Learn how to create functions to reuse pieces of code, seperate out the logic and make your code more readable.
Day 7 — JS Objects
Learn what JS objects are and how you can create objects of your own.
Day 8 — JS
this means in JS in various scopes and how to use it.
- Simple approach to understanding
Day 9 — JS Events
Learn what JS events are and how to make your site more interactive.
Day 10 — JS Strings and Numbers
A detailed introduction of strings and numbers, and the associated methods available with them.
Day 11 — JS Arrays
Day 12 — JS Loops and Control Statements
Learn how to repeat statements using loops and how to execute specific parts of code using control statements.
Day 13 — JS Promises
One of the most important topics which will help your website achieve real-time functionalities.
Day 14 — JS Async/Await
Learn how to wait for events/promises to complete in JS to handle async requests.
Day 15 — JS Forms
- JS Form Validation
- JS Forms API
- Accessing Form Elements by The Net Ninja
- JS Simple form validation by The Net Ninja
After following this schedule, you will be able to create a basic interactive website. You can host the website by following this post. Comment down your websites for others to check out!